Skip to main content
If I waived UC SHIP and had services how do I bill my private insurance?

The Ashe Center does not bill any outside insurance carriers. Students can request an electronic itemized statement or a paper itemized statement. Make sure to mark the box that reads “CPT codes required.” This statement can be used to file a claim with your private insurance company for reimbursement consideration.

Note: The Ashe Center does not have an agreement with any outside insurance carriers other than the UC SHIP plan and cannot honor any discount fees.