Skip to main content
I don't have my insurance card. Where do I get another one?
 There are a variety of ways to obtain another ID card whether temporary or permanent:
-         You may call Wells Fargo Insurance Services at (800) 853-5899 to obtain your ID number and possibly have your card mailed to your local campus address.
-         You may call the Student Health Insurance Office for your ID number at (310) 794-5614 and then proceed to call Anthem Blue Cross Member Services at (866) 940-8306 to obtain a new card.