As a currently registered UCLA student, you already have access to the following services at Ashe, with nominal fees associated:
- Send-out laboratory tests
- Health clearance requiring completion of health form(s)
- Non GYN Pap Smears
- Acupuncture visits
- Massage visits
- Physical Therapy visits
- Orthopedic devices/casting/splinting
- Immunizations/Allergy Clinic
- Injections or IVs administered
- Medications filled (reduced cost for students)
- Optometry services
- Missed appointment fees
- Procedures associated with specialty visits
- Contraceptive management including IUD, Nexplanon and oral medication.
Note: Services rendered by the UCLA Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS) are NOT covered by BruinCare.