UCSHIP has a lot to offer you. Take a look at the UCSHIP Student Brochure to learn more about the full range of benefits available to students with a UCSHIP policy.

Start at UCLA CAPS

You are encouraged to contact the UCLA Counseling and Psychological Services Center (CAPS) if you need mental health/behavioral health care. CAPS is an on-campus multidisciplinary center where you’ll receive consultation and services for student behavioral health concerns. If additional services or higher levels of care are needed, CAPS will assist you in linking to the appropriate care through UCLA BHS or community Anthem providers.

Mental health/substance abuse services must be initiated at UCLA Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) and continued care may be referred to UCLA Behavioral Health Services or Anthem participating community providers.

All off-campus outpatient care requires an Anthem referral to be generated by CAPS.

Introducing LyraHealth